STUDENT SUPPORT PROGRAMMEAPPLICATIONS, 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019
STUDENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME DEADLINE, 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019
IFSA Conference Local Committee is happy to offer Student Support Grants in 2020. A limited number of PhD Students will receive a travel, accommodation or registration to the IFSA 2020 Conference support grant. Eligible candidates will be selected by the Local Committee.
- Be enrolled in a PhD Programme
- Be registrated in the “Event Management System” of the University of Évora https://sge.uevora.pt
- Have submitted an abstract to the IFSA 2020 Conference
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to apply for the Student Support Programme:
- Application, including name, your registration and abstract ID (according to SGE.uevora.pt) and a brief explanation of why and for what are you applying (travel or accommodation or registration support)
- Letter of recommendation by supervisor
- Confirmation of eligibility (see criteria above), preferably from a university administrator
Please send your documents to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019