Submission guidelinesCall for Abstracts & Call for Sessions is now OPEN!
We invite you to submit your abstract & session proposal, according to the above “Abstract Template” until April 1st 2019. Your abstract will be subject to peer review and, if accepted, you will be asked to submit a full paper before September 1st 2019. For the full paper submission, use the above “Full Paper Template”.
Sessions proposals are welcome! As Conference themes are divided into subthemes, you are also invited to propose: a) panel session (mainly based on joint discussions, e.g. round table), and b) paper session (mainly paper presentation with some time for questions and discussion at the end).
- Please note that only 1 person registered per 1 paper will be accepted: one person cannot register more than one paper;
- This does not affect session proposals: the same person may submit both a paper and a session, or either one of them. However, only 1 registration per session will be accepted
- All proposals must be submitted and presented in English only;
- Abstract & session proposal is limited to a maximum of 400 words;
- Final paper is limited to maximum of maximum 6000 words, including tables, figures and literature;
- Only registered authors who have paid their fees by February 1st 2020 will be scheduled and included in the book of abstracts and proceedings;
- If your final paper will be submitted to a journal, please inform the organization. In this case only the abstract will be included in the proceedings;
- Abstracts, sessions proposals and the full papers must be formatted using the IFSA 2020 templates. Click on the buttons below to download the templates: