ConferenceRegistration & Submission
- PhD Course
- Farewell dinner
- 400 euros
- 280 euros
- 120 euros
- 35 euros
- 450 euros
- 350 euros
- 170 euros
- 35 euros
Registration fees include: conference bag and badge, pen drive with the book of abstracts and proceedings, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches, field trip.
Call for Student Support Programme is now OPEN!
Abstract / Sessions proposal: CLOSE
Full paper draft proposal submission:
!!NEW DATE!! October 31st 2019
Early bird registration: December 1st 2019
Final paper submission: February 1st 2020
Registration: February 1st 2020
Instructions for Registrations & Abstract Submissions
To submit your proposal and to register in the Conference, you need to first register in the “Event Management System” of the University of Évora (“Sistema de Gestão de Eventos”). To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign up in https://sge.uevora.pt (you will receive a confirmation e-mail to finish your sign up)
- After login through https://sge.uevora.pt select “IFSA 2020: Farming Systems Facing Climate Change and Resource Challenges”
- On the right-hand side of the page choose “Register”
- (Optional) If you want to submit an abstract, choose “Submit Abstract” on the right-hand side of the page. Up to this stage is enough to submit your abstract. Only when you are ready to complete the registration and payment to the conference continue to steps 5 and 6.
- When you are ready for registration choose “Confirm Registration” (you can do it when you submit your abstract or later)
- After your registration has been confirmed, you will be shown the payment fees that apply to you according to the options you previously selected, through clicking the option “Confirm payment”.